Fernando Alonso taking some reporter for a spin around Fiorano in a 458 Italia

z06_23_45

Established Member
This is pretty sick! :banana: It is amazing how fast his hands are on that wheel.:bowdown: What a lucky bastard that guy is.

For those of you that don't know (if there are any of you) Fernando Alonso is a Formula 1 driver who drives for Ferrari.

[youtube_browser]UulAT32FkIY[/youtube_browser]

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Gee...you think Alonso could handle that thing better...;-).

The nervous laughter of the reporter is hard to take (or was that Alonso???). I swear I've heard that semi-maniacal laugh in an Eastwood spahgetti western before.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That was an awesome video! In the beginning it was like a cat playing with a half dead mouse as he warmed the car up drifting around like it was nothing and joking around talking the whole while. Then about halfway through the video he just starts pouring on real speed and braking much deeper into the corners and the passenger stops talking as much. It made you want to be there along for the ride and got my heart pumping. Very cool! The ending was great as he finished up and tapped the passenger's leg letting him know the nightmare was over and a fresh diaper was awaiting him in the pits. hahahaha

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Wait just a damn second here..... Was I seeing shit, or are there really shift lights in the top rim portion of the steering wheel?

Users who are viewing this thread