Ferrari Testosterone 512TR

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
So I over slept this morning… It was well worth it though. I dreamt that I had just filled my car up with 100% leaded race gas and was on my way to work. Approaching a red light, I notice a Ferrari making a left turn and crossing through the intersection (heading the opposite way). Work can wait. I flip a bitch safely through a red light and proceed after the red beast. The driver, in the car I later find out is a 512TR, is driving quite fast. I catch up to him on a nice two laner where I give the throttle a little blip to say hello. He takes notice and mashes it. I do the same. Starting off I’m about a car behind but start to pull instantly. I walk buy and shut it off about 5 cars ahead. Then my alarm went off.

I’m not sure if it was a TR or M. It looked exactly like this (single side mirror and all):

Ferrari-TESTAROSSA-03.jpg

ttadriver

Established Member
Wait till you read my race story against a Ferrari Estrogen, it was modified by PMS engineering

FSSNK

Established Member
The Testarossa's got the double mirrors in 1988 I believe, and the 512TR took its place in 1992. The 512M came out in 95. Just a little bit of Ferrari history.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
FSSNK said:
The Testarossa's got the double mirrors in 1988 I believe, and the 512TR took its place in 1992. The 512M came out in 95. Just a little bit of Ferrari history.

F512M 4.9L 440hp flat 12 ran from 1995 until 1996 making it the last production flat 12 motor :tear:

The 512tr has more aggressive, cleaner looks, and better 5 spokes IIRC.

The F512M dos not have pop up lights, looks kinda like a 550 maranello front end, and the back end didn't have the slotted lights.

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
I've had the same dream except the driver was a hot girl in a bikini!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I've had a similar dream too, except I'm driving a Ford GT while racing the Space Shuttle.

After I win the race, the drivers of the shuttle get out to "chat". One is a hot blond with a tight ass and the other a smokin' redhead with gigantic boobs. They climb out of the shuttle wearing nothing but their space suit helmets and proceed to polish my shifter.

After a while they shift me into 6th gear and then they suddenly turn into plastic wastepaper baskets. I then "dump my trash" and usually wake up.

I really gotta lay off the NyQuil before bedtime.

FSSNK

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
F512M 4.9L 440hp flat 12 ran from 1995 until 1996 making it the last production flat 12 motor :tear:

The 512tr has more aggressive, cleaner looks, and better 5 spokes IIRC.

The F512M dos not have pop up lights, looks kinda like a 550 maranello front end, and the back end didn't have the slotted lights.
I agree, the 512TR definetly looks better!

Users who are viewing this thread