Few new photos (03 DSG Mach Content)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yep, 295's here also. As much as I am sure we both love the NA 4v experience, you have to go with the 03 on power since you have a choice. I know when the funds free up one day, I have already told the future wifey a supercharger will be added to the cobra. Wee wee!!

yeah i hear you just going to cost a pretty penny to get a rare dsg vert with same miles as the mach. but in a few years when mach is paid off i may just do it! allocate $25k or so and hope to find one as mine as the mach! and that is awesome man! eaton swap on your cobra or another setup?

GOD DAMN!!!! OH YEA!!! **Randy Marsh voice**

haha thanks man! :beer:

Beautiful car bro! Love the color!

thanks man! you ever make it this way we should have photo shoot!! :beer:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Looks awesome as usual! Should have brought it up for the Dream Cruise/Mustang Alley.

thanks man!!! need to paint correct it still make it look even better!

and i know right! i knew several people that were showing me photos of the events over the weekend looked awesome! did you go?

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
thanks man!!! need to paint correct it still make it look even better!

and i know right! i knew several people that were showing me photos of the events over the weekend looked awesome! did you go?

Yes sir. We got into mustang alley just before 8 and stayed there until around 4. It was amazing, over 1100 mustangs were registered and it looked like it may have been close to that amount. We were parked next to a comp orange 04 Mach which was pretty cool and the owners were awesome. After we left the alley we cruised Woodward for a little while then went home. Sunday was the Mustang Memories show over at a Ford Product Development center. Probably several hundered Mustangs were there too. All in all, an awesome weekend for hanging out around cars. I even ran into my old GT in the Mustang Memories show.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yes sir. We got into mustang alley just before 8 and stayed there until around 4. It was amazing, over 1100 mustangs were registered and it looked like it may have been close to that amount. We were parked next to a comp orange 04 Mach which was pretty cool and the owners were awesome. After we left the alley we cruised Woodward for a little while then went home. Sunday was the Mustang Memories show over at a Ford Product Development center. Probably several hundered Mustangs were there too. All in all, an awesome weekend for hanging out around cars. I even ran into my old GT in the Mustang Memories show.

thats so sweet man i so should have drove up for the weekend! Did the comp orange mach have black bullitts? and thats so cool you saw your old gt and meet new people! heard they had events at the test track and etc?

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
thats so sweet man i so should have drove up for the weekend! Did the comp orange mach have black bullitts? and thats so cool you saw your old gt and meet new people! heard they had events at the test track and etc?

The Mach was bone stock aside from deep dish Mach wheels out back. It was funny, I told my wife when we got there that I bet we would be the only Mustang there with deep dish Mach wheels since the Mach style wheel is fairly unpopular. Then the car parked right next to us had them haha. We were the only two all weekend I saw with them. Unfortunately my old GT is not nearly as nice as when I had it. The guys there with it were not who I sold it to so it has changed hands a few times since I sold it in 07. They were also asshats who had no interest in talking to me about it and also seemed confused when I told them it used to be my car.

10603532_10104190904016573_5234044942591087766_n.jpg

1397866_10104198527908233_90310692756975855_o.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
The Mach was bone stock aside from deep dish Mach wheels out back. It was funny, I told my wife when we got there that I bet we would be the only Mustang there with deep dish Mach wheels since the Mach style wheel is fairly unpopular. Then the car parked right next to us had them haha. We were the only two all weekend I saw with them. Unfortunately my old GT is not nearly as nice as when I had it. The guys there with it were not who I sold it to so it has changed hands a few times since I sold it in 07. They were also asshats who had no interest in talking to me about it and also seemed confused when I told them it used to be my car.

10603532_10104190904016573_5234044942591087766_n.jpg

1397866_10104198527908233_90310692756975855_o.jpg

thats too bad they werent nice. and thats funny about the mach wheels!! haha most people pull those wheels off asap. not gonna lie that was me!!! :)

car looks good man! no open hood like comp one? your chin spoiler isnt stock either is it?

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
thats too bad they werent nice. and thats funny about the mach wheels!! haha most people pull those wheels off asap. not gonna lie that was me!!! :)

car looks good man! no open hood like comp one? your chin spoiler isnt stock either is it?

I had it open for a while when we were by it and it was closed the rest of the time when walking around. I still need to detail the bay so I was not super proud of how it looked. Not horrid but not what it should be. I replaced the chin spoiler with a replacement from American Muscle. I still have the original but it was in rough shape from the previous owner.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I had it open for a while when we were by it and it was closed the rest of the time when walking around. I still need to detail the bay so I was not super proud of how it looked. Not horrid but not what it should be. I replaced the chin spoiler with a replacement from American Muscle. I still have the original but it was in rough shape from the previous owner.

ahh ok i always forget about that at car shows i leave open when i am not around im like what are they going to steal its all stock underhood? but guess you never know these days! somebody could pour sand in your oil filler! and if i get a new chin spoiler i will sell you mine cheaply!! :beer:

Lookin good as usual Luke! :coolman:

thanks man!! need to find a good location like you had with your iphone 8!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread