Few of my new ride...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well I pulled the trigger and followed suit of so many of you. I never thought I would have paid this much for a GT Mustang. I told myself long ago I would never own ANOTHER GT....:sleeping: Well when the GT has more power and the same amount of TQ as my 04 Cobra did stock...why not.:shrug: Got the Sterling Grey Metalic which is pretty much the same color as my Mach1 the Dark Shadow Grey. I had to have it plus HID's and the Brembo package on a premium coupe. Luckily...the dealership I happen to go to..had it. Since I bought it a month ago I have installed HID foglights to match the headlights, Bassani Race axle back, tinted the windows and changed the color of the rims to black. She is starting to get her own personality now. I still need..springs, stereo istall, CAI, SCT Tuner and midpipe. After that..it will be little accents here or there but about all I plan at the moment. -Shane

DSC00582.gif

DSC00585.gif

DSC00583.gif

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
car looks great. my favorite color in the 5.0s. love it with black accents

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thank you very much:beer:

Just got the stereo done. Sounded good but needed a little more lows. Wanted something other than the "speaker box". This is a custom fiberglass install with two 10" Rockford Fosgate HX2 subs and Eclipse amp. Hits pretty hard actually:bowdown:

DSC00588.gif

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did you sell the CO?

Not in a million years. She is in the shop getting a FR Aluminator long block, coil overs, k-member, tanks, some powder coating, tuner, tune at the moment. Should have her back in a few weeks. -Shane

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Hard to believe sterling gray is well dominating on here. I did it cause never had a dark silver car before. Sonic blue in a 03 was very popular.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Not in a million years. She is in the shop getting a FR Aluminator long block, coil overs, k-member, tanks, some powder coating, tuner, tune at the moment. Should have her back in a few weeks. -Shane

Damn....I guess you did not fall victim to the economy! Congrats.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks guys...

Will get some pics of the system soon as the new subs get here. I wanted to say consistent with one name brand so I ordered some Eclipse subs.

Threw this on today...a nice mod IMO but if you dont want to mess up your car this isn't the mod for you. You have to drill and brake the inserts that hold the gas tank lid bezel which you discard after the fact. So going back to stock is doable but not with the plastic insert. I would do it again in a heart beat. Think it helps with the black rims.
DSC00684.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Damn....I guess you did not fall victim to the economy! Congrats.

Finished another 8 months in the Middle East getting per diem 5 of that...one of the lucky ones I guess. Glad to be home...money isnt worth the lack of life I had.

Users who are viewing this thread