Few small changes

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Got the cobra r hood on and painted a while back along with the front bumper so i thought id put a pic up while i was bored. Also changed the front tires to 275's and they look 100x better than the 245's. Enjoy and its dirty from the rain thurs night but its 25 deg outside so im not washing it right now!
Also with tax return money its getting smoked headlights (needs them badly lol), h&r ss springs, tokico shocks/ struts, h&r sway bar, mm cc plates, and rolled fenders.
rims001-2.jpg

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Wish you lived closer, I'd probably buy the 245s from ya haha. You think 245s look bad? I have 235's on the front lol. Looks retarded.

On another note, was it pretty reasonable to get the bumper and hood painted? I need to get mine done next winter.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Which brand of hood did you go with?
its a cervinis hood

Looks good man. If the car isnt your DD you should just smoke the lights yourself, its alot cheaper
Its not my dd but I like the look of the lights from AM so im goin with those.
Wish you lived closer, I'd probably buy the 245s from ya haha. You think 245s look bad? I have 235's on the front lol. Looks retarded.

On another note, was it pretty reasonable to get the bumper and hood painted? I need to get mine done next winter.
Haha yeh i hated the way they looked. I think the 275s look perfect :rockon: I paid $250 for the bumper and $400 to get the hood painted I think. The hood itself was almost $600 from AM.

Thanks for the compliments guys! :beer:

LDC2335

Established Member
i vote for chrome headlights to go with chrome wheels..also check out my dokota fog light mod to go with em. Looking good though....she's gonna look real nice with a drop.

also, who sells the H&R sway bar?

Smoked SVT

Established Member
i vote for chrome headlights to go with chrome wheels..also check out my dokota fog light mod to go with em. Looking good though....she's gonna look real nice with a drop.

also, who sells the H&R sway bar?

Well i eventually want to change the chrome wheels again im not a fan of the flashy rims so i still want the smoked ones. I saw your fogs and did plan on tryin that in the future they look alot better. I meant to write eibach swaybar tho max motorsports sells the h&r but only for 05+.

Users who are viewing this thread