Few Turbo L videos

Morgan

Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Sounds like he has some detonation going on and from the pics of the setup...I think its butt ass ugly! Don't get me wrong, having a turbo is cool as hell but it needs to look pretty too!

Personally, of the current turbo options available, I think this one looks the best. The Pro Trubo kit is the ugliest one I've seen, using that huge box is just nasty.

What would you do to make it nicer? I can think of a few alterations to the intake(and I think they're working on it), but otherwise I like it. I'm thinking the wrapped exhaust is one of the reasons you think it's ugly, but I believe they're getting it coated so it'll look better.

I'D WIN

Established Member
The best? And where and what do you gather this from?

I understand the kit is still in the infancy stage and I give the company where credit is due but don't get snappy. Not here!

Redsnk95

Established Member
I'm not getting snappy but your comment about the kit was uncalled for as well. Of the other kits that are available for the Lightning...other than PSI's, has had stalling issues, at least from all I've read and whom I've spoken too. Anyhow, keep an eye out for PSI this year.

Troy

I'D WIN

Established Member
I look forward to seeing what they do put out...

I was only joking about the snappy part but good luck bud!

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
Yeah, that PSI kit is top notch and puts down some pretty fat #'s also!!! They have put in alot of time designing the kit for the Lightning!!

Yeap, I heard through someone that PSI has got a Whipple L. now that there tuning on......... :shrug:

:-D Kenny :-D

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
DSG03LTNG said:
Yeah, that PSI kit is top notch and puts down some pretty fat #'s also!!! They have put in alot of time designing the kit for the Lightning!!

Yeap, I heard through someone that PSI has got a Whipple L. now that there tuning on......... :shrug:

:-D Kenny :-D

Wonder who that would be :poke: :shrug: :-D

Redsnk95

Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Where is the "new" video?

On the front page where the Lightning Videos are, there is Whipple Supercharger Results, and there is a line Whipple Supercharged Lightning in bold...click on it.

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread