FEYNLAB Self Heal Plus

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Anyone have any experience with this? The reality for my pickup is that it gets run through the automatic car wash and I am looking for the coating most resistant to that fact.

96dreamer

Established Member
No experience with any of the dealer installed products but I've been impressed with the original Feynlab I coated my truck with 2 years ago. It sits outside under a big oak 99% of the time and after a wash still beads up great. I can go weeks with just spraying it off before it needs a real wash.

The demo videos for the self heal are impressive but seem almost to good to be true. Curious to hear any first hand impressions

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
It's a good product. Self healing properties actually are legit.

However, when it comes to auto car washes, besides the brushes/whatever the hell else hits your vehicle (from a scratch/marring perspective), the actual products they use will degrade the coating due to their harsh/acidic nature. (they use stuff that cleans fast)

Just an FYI...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have heard of it. It is pretty expensive.

A detailer shop about 45 minutes away from me does this. Pretty incredible stuff. I think the detail shop has to be trained on this product and how to apply it. It's not average "Joe Schmoe" detail shop coating.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
it gets run through the automatic car wash and I am looking for the coating most resistant to that fact.

1691348939748.png

Users who are viewing this thread