FFW at NPR,BR

98RICKSTANG

Banned
Who is all going to run true street at ffw at npr?and who is just going to watch.i know that i platon running true street along with cobracraig,91coupe,lxcraig,and bigcounrty i think.anybody else?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm working that weekend. Not gonna do what I did last year.
Burnt 3 days of vacation to spend a ass of money for nothing.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
fastbird86 said:
Gonna run the street ford Bracket, if I run at all. Depends though, how much is true street?

True street is what you want to run. Alot of fun and you'll get your name in the rag. Finished #8 last year with a 12.17 average or something. This time I'm going for 11.7 average. True street. :rockon:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll be running TS again. Won the 13 second bracket last yr. and hope to win the 12 second bracket this year :D .
TS is $85 to enter if I rememeber right. Rich, why you going for a 11.7 average? Me and you will be fighting for that 12 bracket. I wanna go run a couple times before the event to see what it'll do.
Lets hope TS will actually be organized this year and closer to the action so we ain't gotta stay by our cars a mile from the restrooms/concession/start line, etc.

fasterandfaster

I hate to complain, but the entry fees are very steep.
I will be there but not racing.
(Unless we get the shop Fairmont running)
I just sold the 03 Twin Turbo cobra to Chris. [He works for me}

Vince

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Brad, you got alot of work ahead of ya w/ the turbo"s" and all, oops.
Vince, did you ever get the car situated w/ the turbos? What kit/size is on the car? Any numbers on it, track or hp? Do you have a SCT2400 BA meter in stock w/ the adapter for a filter?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I hope to have my turbo kit on and ready to run TS. Last year i ran and i just wasn't happy at all. But i ran with a ticking motor blown clutch and slipping blower belt. Hopefully this year i can shoot way in the elevens.

acatalon

Established Member
I hope to run again this year. Last year I had BAD luck...My clutch fused together on the Friday nite time trials. I took the tranny down in the parking lot, installed a new clutch, finished the job Saturday morning around three or so and placed third (11.7 avg) in the 11's group. If things work out I hope to do better. I ran 11.12 at No Problem 1-25-06 test and tune.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Glad there will be more cobras there this year. I have 3 cobra guys comin with me. So far my turbo kit is on par and i should have clutch and rear end in the car by then. no cage though so im gonna shoot for 11.20 11.20 10.00 and let em fuss at me later.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Good video. I was the mineral grey coupe behind the wreck....saw my name on the time slip list and my boy had the white coupe that flew by him in the 3rd race. Can't wait till this year.

Users who are viewing this thread