FFW attendees: interested in a pool party/BBQ?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Hey Folks,

My wife and I are thinking about having a BBQ/Pool party on Saturday evening after a long hot day of racing. Before we plan on this, how many people would be interested in coming down? Our house is about 50minutes south of Epping in Chelmsford, MA.

We'd have burgers and dogs and of course BEER. It would be BYOT (bring your own towel).

Let's get a show of hands who might come. If there isn't enough interest, we'll just hang out up in NH.

Thanks,

MJ

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
wish i could sounds like a good time but i am not staying in NH as i am only going on sunday so it would not be usefull for mt to drive up to you then back home and then back to the track sunday morning, thanks for the offer though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your offer is VERY generous and sounds like fun but by the time the track shuts down it would be around 7PM before I got down to your place. And then the hour drive back after enjoying a few Buds. Might not be good -- if you know what I mean! LOL!

I'd be interested in doing something in the Epping area after the track secures. I'm not that familiar with the area so I don't have any recommendations. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like many area folks are going to the FFW. Most have other plans or will be on vacation. But if anyone does want to hook up Saturday night to do some I'm game.
:)

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Your offer is VERY generous and sounds like fun but by the time the track shuts down it would be around 7PM before I got down to your place. And then the hour drive back after enjoying a few Buds. Might not be good -- if you know what I mean! LOL!

I'd be interested in doing something in the Epping area after the track secures. I'm not that familiar with the area so I don't have any recommendations. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like many area folks are going to the FFW. Most have other plans or will be on vacation. But if anyone does want to hook up Saturday night to do some I'm game.
:)

It looks like there ain't much interest and that's cool. My wife and I just thought that we'd like to offer our pool/BBQ up in the event that people wanted a place to congregate, toss back a few, and shoot the crap about cars. We'll just hang out up in NH.

MJ

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
like i said it would be a blast but you are just to far away for me.
hey were you at the f-body dyno day at NEDT, with the retarded cobra running on the juice?
if you didnt know there is a vid of the day in the NE forum

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I have my youngest son graduating Wentworth Institute
on Saturday and on Sunday giving him a big party.
I am locked into fatherly duties this weekend, but that's cool.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Ken, I'm going to wentworth now. What program did he graduate from?

Mike, that is Mark with the Sonic Blue Cobra on crack.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Mike, my son Brian, is graduating Saturday from
Wentworth, and getting his bach's degree from
Computer Science.

Users who are viewing this thread