Ffw Englishtown

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
FFW Englishtown

Anyone make at? And if so, your opinions please. It was my first FFW and I am curious how it stacked up vs. the other ones.

Last edited:

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
I was able to attend on Sunday and it was fun besides the fact that it was 100 degrees. Not as many car's in the show as I have seen in the past @ other Ford invents @ Englishtown but not a bad turn out. I will be going again to the FFW in Oct @ Englishtown.

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Tommy98016
I was able to attend on Sunday and it was fun besides the fact that it was 100 degrees. Not as many car's in the show as I have seen in the past @ other Ford invents @ Englishtown but not a bad turn out. I will be going again to the FFW in Oct @ Englishtown.
I think the event at Englishtown you refer to is Fords at Englishtown. A great show with many classes, a little different than last week's FFW car show awards.
BTW, was that you in the Sunday FFW show, that Saleen Exp was rare and beautiful. I was the e green Cobra next to my friend in the pretty Bullitt:thumbsup:

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
Originally posted by 99E.GreenCobra

BTW, was that you in the Sunday FFW show, that Saleen Exp was rare and beautiful. I was the e green Cobra next to my friend in the pretty Bullitt:thumbsup:

That was me :)

visit my homepage for more pics

Last edited:

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
More than anything I was a bit dissapointed in the number of vendors that attended the weekend. I just expected to be able to buy more parts there. Plus there was no SVT trailer, just FRPP.
That plus the abnormally high heat and humidty. It was good to see some really fast and great looking Stangs though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread