FFW in Commerce

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I'll probably only go on Saturday though, so I won't need a hotel.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Bob, we need to get together there for sure, I need to talk to you about real estate in McDonough, it seems I may be moving up there.....

sltblock

Established Member
I'll be there all week-end (I only live 15 miles away). I hope to meet up with other cobra owners NONE around here. Later, Rob

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ill be there in some form. The plan is to show my 91 trunk car but I still have some parts to get put on it between now and then. Plus I can't find anyone to go with me on saturday. I know ill be there sunday mabye just spectating, maybe showing, maybe showing both days.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Is anyone leaving there car at the track over night? Do they have security? I am gonna be towing my car down then driving home saturday night(only about and hour and forty five minutes) then coming back sunday. I hate to load the car and pull it all the way back home if I don't have too.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nevermind, I just checked their site and it is indeed postponed. That sucks, it's hot as hell in June. I may not go to that one.

Users who are viewing this thread