Fianlly some good new concerning my build (pics)

typhoon43

Established Member
Well after waiting 3 months for my turbo from forcedinductions.com and Turbonetics, I got fed up and demanded a refund. Jose at forcedinductions.com took care of me and I got my money back. It was NOT his fault. I spoke with Turbonetcis directly and they are backordered on thrust bearings... Well It works out well, because I just picked this puppy up. First off. BIG thanks to Matias (MisterGadget) for spotting this. You rock man!

Turbonetics T76, Q Trim, Billet Backplate, Upgraded "Big Shaft", Ceramic Ball-Bearing, .96 A/R for the same price as my original (no Ceramic, no big shaft, no Q trim).

I'm pumped! Get my engine from Boss330 Racing on Monday, and then it's balls to the walls to get this thing built.
Turbo was used for mockup and only made 4 dyno pulls. Car was sold, and the parts were sold off. The turbo has those 4 runs and that's it. The car was a 331ci and made 745 to the wheels with it.
New-T76-1.jpg

New-T76-2.jpg

I can't wait to roll this thing! :pepper:

typhoon43

Established Member
boner said:
mistergadget???? form FL.?

Yeah, I hang out with him. He lives in Gainesville like I do. Who do you think suckered me into going turbo when I roasted my stock block? He's very persuasive.. :poke:

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
typhoon43 said:
Yeah, I hang out with him. He lives in Gainesville like I do. Who do you think suckered me into going turbo when I roasted my stock block? He's very persuasive.. :poke:

holy shit! i talk to him all the time on tm.com and aim! whatta small world.

typhoon43

Established Member
Not sure if I'll go coated or get a black turbo blanket. Something will be done for sure. I like my rides to look clean while hauling ballz.

Users who are viewing this thread