Fighting Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
I got in a Fight with a another guy, he is 17, im 16. When we were fighting my freind went and got my camera and recorded the rest of it... after I finished beating his @ss cuz he threw stuff at my car, he said he wants the tape cuz it is illegal blah blah blah... and by the way the only reason I beat his @ss was because he came out of his car swinging at me.

Am I legally allowed to show people this video, possibly post it?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You can show people the video. But be prepared for the consequences of your actions!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Yes there are legal ramifications of your actions in regard to the fight and as well as promoting it by posting the video. There is nothing good that could come of your promoting this video.

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
Thanks, I feel I am pretty safe about the fight because he is the one that came out of his car, onto private property, and hit me first. What am I doing wrong by showing my freinds the video?

DannySE99

Established Member
You will get in trouble if any police officers find the post. I think this was the site that helped them find out who were the guys beating the homeless people.

Danny.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Bah! Both of you are under age. You guys will get a slap on the wrist at most. Post it! I want to see the cat fight! :D

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
DannySE99 said:
I think this was the site that helped them find out who were the guys beating the homeless people.

Danny.

Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread