figure id throw up a rear pic!

SVT Tyler

Established Member
what do you guys think im definitley getting bigger tires soon but im loving the new exhaust!
006-2_zps93253687.png

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks good. Wider tires will make a world of a difference.

SVT Tyler

Established Member
yeah ive been messing around with the tailpipes to get a even look with the tips i think its even now haha definitley wheels

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Thanks for making me self conseous on how crooked mine are. Looks good but stance will drop her pants

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Haha very ocd and conscious when there crooked... But im guessing once i take her out they will mess up again haha

Attaus

Established Member
Looks good.. did you paint the tank also?

Get some 285+'s on the back and you won't stop starin!

SVT Tyler

Established Member
nope the tank is all original! car only has 39k and underneath is just clean i can still see the factory paint. yeah i think i may go 295's i want that beefy look!

CobraVert97

C O B R A
Established Member
nope the tank is all original! car only has 39k and underneath is just clean i can still see the factory paint. yeah i think i may go 295's i want that beefy look!

I will be stopping by your home & removing that tank & promptly replacing mine with it! Very nice...

Go for 275/35 18's ...... I might be a bit biased but love the Magnaflow tips but they are a PITA to get lined up...I gave up

IMG_1522.jpg

SVT Tyler

Established Member
well wow dude your car seems like its brand new haha and yeah the tips are a pain! i went driving yesterday...they moved...set wem up this time hopefully they should be good! your car is very clean btw!

Last edited:

SVT Tyler

Established Member
I will be stopping by your home & removing that tank & promptly replacing mine with it! Very nice...

Go for 275/35 18's ...... I might be a bit biased but love the Magnaflow tips but they are a PITA to get lined up...I gave up

IMG_1522.jpg

i guess my tank looks good lol

Users who are viewing this thread