Figured yal would enjoy this

drewzx3

Established Member
Well hell I wish I would of known about this. I was on vacation with wife and kid all last week in Ft. Morgan :(
You missed out. It was crusin the coast all week.
Yea friday night had all the good stuff lol. I ended up getting side tracked but how did your run go flashing the convertor?

Not any better went a 12.13 to a 12.14 when I stalled it. Dialed in a .14 for the first round bc of the lane I was in and it ran the .14 with a good bit of spinning. RT sucked though so I went out the first round. Plan on moving up to a 275/60-15 the next time I buy drag radials.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
You missed out. It was crusin the coast all week.

Not any better went a 12.13 to a 12.14 when I stalled it. Dialed in a .14 for the first round bc of the lane I was in and it ran the .14 with a good bit of spinning. RT sucked though so I went out the first round. Plan on moving up to a 275/60-15 the next time I buy drag radials.

If you plan on putting gears in the car then go with the 28" tire. If not I'd stick to a 26-27" tire to give you a little more gear. Also, look into hoosier drag radials. You wont have a problem hooking with those.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I'll be in gulfport for school in jan and part of feb. A buddy of mine has hooked me up with the cajun camaro club to line a race up with a ZL1. hoping to drag that ass plus meet Mikeltdlx at the strip one weekend. maybe a few others as well.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I'll be in gulfport for school in jan and part of feb. A buddy of mine has hooked me up with the cajun camaro club to line a race up with a ZL1. hoping to drag that ass plus meet Mikeltdlx at the strip one weekend. maybe a few others as well.

That's right mike was telling me about you. I can line you up with just about any race you want lol. Get with me when you move down and I'll show you around man

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
That's right mike was telling me about you. I can line you up with just about any race you want lol. Get with me when you move down and I'll show you around man

sweet, ill be down there for 6 weeks, 3 of which for school then 3 in holding before I go to VA for another school.

Users who are viewing this thread