Final Detail

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
I searched the forum and noticed that this product hasn't been mentioned. It's a simple spray wax formula but it's by far the best spray wax I have come across. I made the mistake of trying Turtle Wax Spray Wax recently. That was a waste of money. Final Detail does a great job with minimum effort.

www.finaldetail.com

I just thought I'd make a post in case anyone was looking for an easier way to wax.

Stosh

Established Member
I have a bottle of that stuff.I haven't worked up the nerve to put it on my Mustang yet.There's something about new formulas that kind of concern me.

Your results have all been positive?Does it seem to be long lasting?

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
I want to watch the show but ill be at work. I want to see there products and how well they look on national t.v

That's where I first heard of it. I was flipping through the channels and I saw someone waxing a car on QVC so I flipped it back. I sat there watching them use it for like 25 minutes then I jumped online and ordered some. I think they're on QVC quite a bit.

Stosh said:
Your results have all been positive?Does it seem to be long lasting?

I haven't found any negative effects so far. I've used it in 30-40 degree temperatures and 80-90 degree temperatures. The only thing I've noticed is that it does not apply well when it's like 40 degrees or colder outside. The surface has to at least be like 50-60 for it to apply correctly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread