GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the value of this baby keep going up!!! lol

tyler003.gif

EricfromMO

Established Member
GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the value of this baby keep going up!!! lol

tyler003.gif

he's awesome. wish he would have stayed local and went to KU :). i believe he's from popular bluff MO. This weekend game is going to be great. I think both teams are going to play their heart out due to so much tradition is involved and our old Coach is on the other side... I think if KU brings their A game, we win, our D is great, O is clicking but we'll see. :rockon:

bigdave03

Established Member
I wish the game was today, I can't stand the media hype, its overrated. I think it will come down to coaching. ;-)

97riocobra2

Established Member
Anyone but Unc. You should see all the bandwagoners/walmart fans around here, its ridiculous. But preferably KU, since I went there for a bit.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Been sayin the Jayhawks since day one....But now feel like Memphis could def take it down especially if they make there Free Throws like they did last game....

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
i picked Carolina halfway thru the regular season, and still gonna stick withem.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I think any of these teams could win it if they show up to play. I choose UCLA for no reason really.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
UNC beats Kansas
Memphis beats UCLA
UNC beats Memphis

that's my prediction anyway, I think the only challenge the 'heels have left is memphis. Kansas has a tough defense but they haven't looked as strong as they did in the regular season. Also, UNC has a coaching and experience edge.

I personally don't even know how UCLA got this far. I sure didn't have them picked going to the final four. So when I say Memphis will take that one easily I don't think many will argue.

As for a potential matchup between UNC and Memphis for the national championship, I see Carolina's ability to stay fresh being the key in this one. Memphis can run the floor but I've said since the start of the season that it's carolina's conditioning that makes them so strong. I see them outlasting Memphis more than I see them beating them. It's gonna be a high scoring game but I give it to UNC.

These are all just my predictions anyway.

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
UNC beats Kansas
Memphis beats UCLA
UNC beats Memphis

that's my prediction anyway, I think the only challenge the 'heels have left is memphis. Kansas has a tough defense but they haven't looked as strong as they did in the regular season. Also, UNC has a coaching and experience edge.

I personally don't even know how UCLA got this far. I sure didn't have them picked going to the final four. So when I say Memphis will take that one easily I don't think many will argue.

As for a potential matchup between UNC and Memphis for the national championship, I see Carolina's ability to stay fresh being the key in this one. Memphis can run the floor but I've said since the start of the season that it's carolina's conditioning that makes them so strong. I see them outlasting Memphis more than I see them beating them. It's gonna be a high scoring game but I give it to UNC.

These are all just my predictions anyway.

I think you have a good point.

But. Memphis has 9 players legit players who average 15+ minutes a game.

Thats alot of bodies to deal with for any team.

I think the UNC/Memphis match-up will be epic if it comes down to that.

Even though I am a Memphis fan, I will give it to UNC b/c of Roy Williams.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I have Kansas winning it all, but I think Memphis is playing the best ball right now.

spinscan

Established Member
I picked Memphis mainly because they destroyed my Longhorns. I think they will be playing UNC for the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread