Final Salvaged Parts list from Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert

kennycoulter

Established Member
2 rear subwoofer enclosurs (only one speaker - passenger is complete)...aftermarket or stock for a mach 1000?

for the windows for a vert, what exactly is different from a coupe? rear windows roll down, but what is the weatherstripping like? all of that still available right(except one regulator)?

TDS-03

Established Member
kennycoulter said:
2 rear subwoofer enclosurs (only one speaker - passenger is complete)...aftermarket or stock for a mach 1000?

for the windows for a vert, what exactly is different from a coupe? rear windows roll down, but what is the weatherstripping like? all of that still available right(except one regulator)?

All audio equipment is stock.

I think rront windows should be identical, but I will confirm. Not sure we saved the weatherstripping, but I can check.

TDS-03

Established Member
01Cobra896 said:
I need some word on that steering rack. Do you still have it and how much?

Sorry, on its way, its at a friends house, he is checking on the partnumber will have in a few. Had 29K miles when removed. Assuming its the part number you want, PM an offer.

TDS-03

Established Member
01Cobra896 said:
I need some word on that steering rack. Do you still have it and how much?

Part number is RF-F65C-3550-AA

Just FYI, this rack did have aftermarket limiters installed at one point, those have been removed, and as a result, the boots are attached with zip ties. Beyond that, its normal stock Mach 1 rack with 29K miles.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
TDS-03 said:
Just one enclosure? With or without speakers? Right or left?

Just one enclosure, without speaker. Right or left doesn't matter. Also, could you post a pic please? And what size speaker is it for? Thanks!

kennycoulter

Established Member
thats why i was asking, since you said subwoofer enclosers. the mach 1000 came with the subs. the mach 460 was just 6x8s. could you maybe take a pic for me?
TDS-03 said:
03 cobras came with the mach 460

TDS-03

Established Member
I dont have a pic, but will try to get one.

The pic below is what I'm talking about, you are right, its not really a subwoofer, but the rear convertible speaker enclusures for a vert with a 6" woofer and small tweeter above.

vrearspk.gif

Picture from another site with Mach 460/1000 info - http://www.flemworld.com/Mach460/Mach.html

We have both enclosures, and they are different left to right so it should matter. One has the larger speaker removed (was sold), the other is complete.

kennycoulter

Established Member
my fault. i completely forgot that the verts and coupe had a different setup.
any rough estimates on the rear windows and weather stripping? im having an idea to turn my coupe into a 2 dorr hardtop, and eliminate the b pillars.

TDS-03

Established Member
kennycoulter said:
my fault. i completely forgot that the verts and coupe had a different setup.
any rough estimates on the rear windows and weather stripping? im having an idea to turn my coupe into a 2 dorr hardtop, and eliminate the b pillars.

Windows only or assembly with regulators, etc?

kennycoulter

Established Member
TDS-03 said:
Windows only or assembly with regulators, etc?
i guess all the parts that are different between the coupe and convertible. is the weatherstrippign on the roof or windows? seals on the front window or rear? i guess the windows and the regulators also.

Users who are viewing this thread