finally..........2.76

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Went home yesterday and put my 2.76 on, it was a breeze to do, after hearing of some guys here having issues with the pully not going on all the way and such,I was a little scared to do this for the first time, but let me tell you guys that don't like to work on their cars, this was very easy with the billetflow puller and install tool from Doug@ www.billetflow.com now all i have to do is put the tune into the car and get her onto the dyno........ :burnout:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Stieggy was nice enough to put my 2.76 Billetflow upper on for me. I was a little worried about putting on myself as well with alignment issues so I figured it was simpler to let them do it.
Let us know how she feels man.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Nice...Man I can't wait to get pullied. I'm waiting to get enough money together to do my whole build at one, but it is so hard not just drop the cash for the BF pulleys and a tune :-D

Let us know how she feels!

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
UPDATE.....just got back from a little test run with the new 2.76 and Amazon tune......and it is ...........NASTY.........like another car entirely.........the boost gauge looks like the tach now the way it builds boost.........getting it dynoed again in the am..........only thing i believe that you can't do is be cruising in 6th gear and give it a lot of gas ....she didn't seem to like that........heard a little pinging.....i will not do that again..........more to follow...........enjoy the rides.

Users who are viewing this thread