Finally, a kill!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
This is the first kill I've posted in a long time. Nobody ever wants to race me for some reason. Maybe it's my loud exhaust, I don't know. But, I finally got one...

I was driving south on route 5 when I spot a red Chevy truck (mid 90's) with big fat tires flying up on me in the left lane, I was in the right. He pulls along side me and slows and both the driver and the passenger look over with blank stares. They both looked like hillbillies. Then he guns it a bit and takes off. The thing is very loud with straight pipes right out the back with three inch tips. I could easily tell it had no cats as it was ear shattering. It actually sounded pretty damn good. In the back window was the infamous guy pissing on a Ford oval. You know the type. Anyway, we catch a red light immediately after he passes me and I swing in behind him in the left lane. He's first at the light. This is a long light so I started screwing around with my sunglasses and then I hear a big roar and look up and he's off very fast. He was about ten to fifteen car lengths in front of me before I even let out the clutch. I just say screw it and let him go. A minute or two later I see a light way up ahead that looks like it could turn yellow. The truck is WAY ahead of me so I kick it up to about 95 to catch up. Sure enough the light turns yellow and I catch up. We were both still in the left lane and both coasting at about 10-15mph when it goes green. He's out front and there's a car next to me in the right. I gave it all she had and get RIGHT on his ass, he's hammering it and it's really loud (and kind of smelly). When I got ahead of the guy in the right lane I swing out into the right and procede to hand the truck his ass. I waved as I went by and shifted to third, and was totally gone. I shut off after 100 and slow down to 70. I thought he would hang back after just getting his ass wooped but he came flying up on me in the left lane, I was still in the right. I wasn't about to let him do a ricer fly by so I waited until he got right on my back bumper and dropped into third at 75mph. He hung on my bumper for a second then I was gone. This time I pulled all the way to 115. He was about fifteen to twenty back. After that he never caught back up. It wasn't much of a challenge, but it was fun to crush someone who thought they were the shit. Sorry so damn long....

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Joel,

Nice Kill. you should have thrown them some Archways to munch on while trying to catch up:p

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
and yet I remember some one about peeing their pants when a certain officer was at his window telling him he was stupid and would never do anything like that again......:p

BTW Nice Kill

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by RTStabler51
and yet I remember some one about peeing their pants when a certain officer was at his window telling him he was stupid and would never do anything like that again......:p

BTW Nice Kill
Since Joel is slow in responding

Blackgeetee "Im sorry" :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member

BTW Nice Kill

Oh yeah I meant that, but only in the Chicagoland area....:p

LMNO Zach!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member

BTW Nice Kill
Hahahhaha.... New Years Eve wasn't it?? :D
Good kill! WHAT is it with these weirdo's in Chev trucks??

Users who are viewing this thread