Finally a pic of my new car! (sorry not FORD)

shoaf85

Established Member
Well I have been so busy lately with the new house that I haven't even had time to wash my car until today. So I snapped a quick pic of it even though the shade on half of it doesn't make a great pic you get the idea fo what it looks like! As soon as I get some more time I will get a better background/lighting and take some better pics!

HPIM0393.jpg

and a pic of my ZR1 wheels w/ the drag radials on them for the track. I think they turned out good for a spray can paint job:idea: !
HPIM0394.jpg

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
nice i gotta 03 z. Was going to pick up an frc but said what the hell might as well get a z. nice frc btw. now h/c/i setup

shoaf85

Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
nice i gotta 03 z. Was going to pick up an frc but said what the hell might as well get a z. nice frc btw. now h/c/i setup

That has already been done, next on the list is a rear diff swap to a 3.90 gear and some spray. Shooting for 550/600 on a 100 shot! We shall see. The only thing I love much more about this car than my cobra is the weight, it doesn't take near the power/torque to make these things roll!

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
what h/c/I setup do you have in there? where did you find it? miles? sorry for all the ?'s. I wanna pick one up later for a track car if I dont get a c6.

Users who are viewing this thread