Finally decided

Troponin

Established Member
Making this decision gave me the biggest headache I think I have ever had. I truly wanted to end up with a CTS-V, however, the cost has just become too high. With a base price of $93k, new was out of the question. Then I started looking at used and couldn't find a 2016 that was in a range that I felt comfortable with without it having insane mileage.

So, I shopped around the Houston area and found several Hellcats that were discounted to some nice prices. Had no idea that they were this easy to find now. I pick this beauty up on Wed. Can't wait!

I honestly wasn't expecting the ride and handling to be as good as it was either. Everyone keeps saying how horribly heavy they are, not all that fast, and not very impressive over all. I was pleasantly surprised to discover the Charger was nothing less than impressive, especially considering its cost. I regert nothing!

I'll post up more pics once I get her home.

E0499B10-718C-4BC9-903B-4FDC3919DE2C_zpsdibruarm.jpg

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Welcome to the club . These things are insanely fast for a stock car & it drives beautifully as a daily..very comfortable ride..the handling is veryyy nice for being a full-sized sedan. I love mine.

Troponin

Established Member
how much dis you pay out the door? bronze rims too? nice

It was $67k before ttl. Sticker price of $72k. The Chargers are harder to get the deals on because there aren't near as many. Challenger Hellcats, OTOH, you can find for some damn good deals. My buddy told me he was offered one for $61k before ttl.

I dont know what OTT would have been because of my trades and it effecting the tax.

Last edited:

87hatchy

Established Member
sweet ride. Is it used? I ask because it looks like the windows are tinted. May just be the lighting in the pic though

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
There is a hellcat meetup group in my neighborhood of 4-5 hellcats and some 392 scats. I've seen an orange Charger with the bronze brass monkey wheels, dayum they look good. The Charger has won me over only with a hellcat motor tho. GJ OP!

Users who are viewing this thread