Finally for my 2004 redfire !

Izzy51o

Established Member
Hey Svters I finally jumped the gun and ordered my new parts for the cobra let me know what you think of the prices that I've paid for them cause I couldn't believe it myself, I'm going to have AED install and dyno tune it for a conversation tune for it, in the near future I'm going to save up for a budget return system from lethal, also I wanted to know what numbers I'll be expecting from the mods that I ordered ? OHHH yeah by the way this was regans old car lol

Current mods on car

-maximum motorsports subframe connectors
-maximum motorsports camber caster plates
-irs brace
-jlt intake
-mgw shifter

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums...2-C5C0-4193-A784-0C313C2873F3_zpsvzgrlonk.png

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums...3-0F22-47F7-AF28-1262243B270E_zpsyio8zjht.jpg

Last edited:

Izzy51o

Established Member
Right on just did the whipple install my self. Where did you order the parts threw?

I got them from TPS motorsports in Campbell, Ca

how was the install ? Just wondering cause I wouldn't mind saving some money and I do have some mechanical skills

Black93Fox

Established Member

how was the install ? Just wondering cause I wouldn't mind saving some money and I do have some mechanical skills

It honestly wasn't bad long as you take your time an do things right read over the directions carefully plus there is tons of info on this forum about it. If your decent with tools you should be able to do it. I did headers at the same time as the whipple. Headers were FAR worse then the whipple install.

Black93Fox

Established Member

Tried to send you a pm but said couldn't receive looks like your new on here. If your order hasn't been filled yet ( normally few weeks on whipple to be made ) may want to contact Steve at TASCA about the whipple....

Izzy51o

Established Member
Tried to send you a pm but said couldn't receive looks like your new on here. If your order hasn't been filled yet ( normally few weeks on whipple to be made ) may want to contact Steve at TASCA about the whipple....

Guy from TPS said it will take up to three weeks when I receive the whipple, lol yeah I'm fairly new but I've been using this for a while tho

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a great price on the 2.9 whipple! I just did my very first blower swap a few weeks ago and a return fuel system! Feels good knowing I did the work myself! You should consider the same if you have basic tools and the time!

94slowbra1

Established Member
Sounds like a nice set up. If you did the headers yourself than there isn't much you can't tackle on this car. Same with everything, take your time and research. Should be a blast once you get it all buttoned up and tuned

Users who are viewing this thread