Finally Got a damn Cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
i have dejavu sometimes, why cant i have dejavu of ... bringing home a cobra again!!!!
damn, lucky u, congrats

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
qbeanjoe said:
hmmm, yes, I actually wanted to put in a KB or Ford Racing Whipple... hmm, so where is Shatagansta now talking all his crap??? he should suck on my Superchanger. :) and that goes for Wireater too! :)

Just because you have a Cobra doesn't mean you still aren't a big douche bag. I never commented about your car to begin with, just your ignorant personality, to bad they didn't have one of those for sale. :)

qbeanjoe

Banned
WireEater said:
Just because you have a Cobra doesn't mean you still aren't a big douche bag. I never commented about your car to begin with, just your ignorant personality, to bad they didn't have one of those for sale. :)

keep MAKING Cobra videos *** (aka buy one eventually)! and suck my supercharger! :pepper:

stevstum

Established Member
Horsepower TV on spike did a 03/04 Cobra put a smaller pulley and used a superchips programer and I think a K&N on and got 426hp.

Akuma

Established Member
qbeanjoe said:
thanks! this was 1.3 years in the waiting....

I just found out my cousin could get 35% off ford racing parts, is the Whipple superchanger a good deal?? I saw this one? or is the KB a better bet?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=104572

Go with the Wipple, easy to install(no fab), cost less than the KB, and its bigger than the 2.2 KB(more HP).

razmig

Established Member
im so jelious man im still waitin on mine :( well anyway be safe and take care of that thing

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
glad you got a cobra

before you got your cobra, you probably should of gotten your attitude checked

a person like you don't deserve to drive a cobra

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Akuma said:
Go with the Wipple, easy to install(no fab), cost less than the KB, and its bigger than the 2.2 KB(more HP).
Are you sure about that? How many Wipple vids do you see? How many are in the 9's? Do some research before you post lies!!! :cuss:

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Whipples and KB's put out very similar numbers, its all in the tune. Anyway welcome to the club and enjoy the car :pepper:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
qbeanjoe said:
keep MAKING Cobra videos *** (aka buy one eventually)! and suck my supercharger! :pepper:

Suck your supercharger; are you like 10, 11 years old?

You can own your Cobra and live in that ghetto shack with your parents while I live in my OWN home, nicely furnished with my fiance and little girl.

I rather invest my money in something that is actually beneficial, and buying a Cobra isn't. I will have time for stuff like that, and it's after we graduate college. I could easily go in debt and get one or anyone else, so don't feel too proud.

Users who are viewing this thread