finally got a shake down run

danimal 95

Established Member
Quick info:my car is a 95 cobra,347 hydraulic roller,RGR ported Z304 heads,MMR tko 900 5spd,F.A.S.T. ecu,ysi trim vortec,the car made 895rwhp,727rwtq,and is a 100%street car.
After a long season of trans problems last weekend I finally got it down the track,right off the trailor(the track is 2.5 hours away)it went 10.63 at 144mph on 17"e.t. streets with a 1.97 60' :pepper: ,which was 15mph over what I expected for the 1st time out so needless to say I was thrilled.After a short cooldown I decided to make another run,unfortunatly I broke an axle on the launch(all stock rearend knew it was on borrowed time)so that ended my day.The new moser compenents have been ordered and will be installed monday.Hopefully Ill get back to the track soon with a 9 sec et and a trp speed over 150mph :burnout:

SVT SPEED O4

Established Member
yo D

I can't wait for you to get back out. I was very impressed with your first outing. The feeling of going well and beyond a goal the first time out is awesome...... like when I had the Z and wanted a 9.99 and went 10.01 first day out and lost the ignition before the traps.

The new rearend should hold the power..... put a real tire on that thing so you don't have to peddle it past 1/8 mile :burnout:

9's @ 150 will be no problem

later

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Holy crap thats flyin... A 144 trap is deffentially good for 9's... Deffentially need to work on the launch and pull some 1.7's! Awesome ride!

FrOsTy-evo8

Established Member
danimal 95 said:
Quick info:my car is a 95 cobra,347 hydraulic roller,RGR ported Z304 heads,MMR tko 900 5spd,F.A.S.T. ecu,ysi trim vortec,the car made 895rwhp,727rwtq,and is a 100%street car.
After a long season of trans problems last weekend I finally got it down the track,right off the trailor(the track is 2.5 hours away)it went 10.63 at 144mph on 17"e.t. streets with a 1.97 60' :pepper: ,which was 15mph over what I expected for the 1st time out so needless to say I was thrilled.After a short cooldown I decided to make another run,unfortunatly I broke an axle on the launch(all stock rearend knew it was on borrowed time)so that ended my day.The new moser compenents have been ordered and will be installed monday.Hopefully Ill get back to the track soon with a 9 sec et and a trp speed over 150mph :burnout:

CONGRATS !!!WELL DONE. :thumbsup:

cant wait to go for a shake down on mine ,should run low low 10s at high 130s may break 140 .keep up the good work keep us posted. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread