finally got a shake down run

danimal 95

Established Member
finally got a shake down run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick info:my car is a 95 cobra,347 hydraulic roller,RGR ported Z304 heads,MMR tko 900 5spd,F.A.S.T. ecu,ysi trim vortec,the car made 895rwhp,727rwtq,and is a 100%street car.
After a long season of trans problems last weekend I finally got it down the track,right off the trailor(the track is 2.5 hours away)it went 10.63 at 144mph on 17"e.t. streets with a 1.97 60' ,which was 15mph over what I expected for the 1st time out so needless to say I was thrilled.After a short cooldown I decided to make another run,unfortunatly I broke an axle on the launch(all stock rearend knew it was on borrowed time)so that ended my day.The new moser compenents have been ordered and will be installed monday.Hopefully Ill get back to the track soon with a 9 sec et and a trp speed over 150mph

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
just remember, they might cut another day short when u trap at 150. thats chute speed. and we have a few street cars around here that have to use them, but man thats fast.

Users who are viewing this thread