Finally got a VIN number

mach330

Established Member
I ordered a GT500 from a dealership in Kansas City in early June, was told 13 weeks later they never had an allocation, called dozens of dealerships looking for MSRP or less and finally found an allocation in New Mexico, got an order placed and two weeks later, I now have a VIN number. :banana:

About time! It's going to be a fun road trip home.

I believe it will be the only '13 GT500 in the world with the same color/options that I ordered.

Black with red stripes
Glass roof
Electronics package
And last but not least..... Heated seats.

:rockon:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Congrats! There's a black with red stripes on a showroom floor here and it looks stunning. If I wanted to keep a black car looking nice, this is the color I would have gone with. Nice!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
There have already been a couple black/red stripes ordered and picked up on this site, not to bust your bubble lol.

Congrats though.

mach330

Established Member
There have already been a couple black/red stripes ordered and picked up on this site, not to bust your bubble lol.

Congrats though.

You didn't read my post very well... :bash:

I said same color AND options. I guarantee there are no other cars in that color with those exact options. I'd be willing to put money on it. I don't even know of a black with red and glass roof car besides my father's, let alone one with heated seats.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Maay the Shelby Gods smile on you! It would be neat to end up with a one of a kind or even in a small group would not be bad to me!

Users who are viewing this thread