Finally got bit

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
well i have about 23 stock passes with my L. now it is time for the power to come in. luckily Mark@LFP was there to help out and i have a 4# lower and a filter on its way now. they will sit in the garage until i can get over to get my Dyno time in. I cant wait to get the parts in and get her on the dyno.

on a side note, Thank you Mark for the great service.

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
well i have about 23 stock passes with my L. now it is time for the power to come in. luckily Mark@LFP was there to help out and i have a 4# lower and a filter on its way now. they will sit in the garage until i can get over to get my Dyno time in. I cant wait to get the parts in and get her on the dyno.

Make sure you get a chip or predator with that 4#! Nice choices! :thumbsup:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i am installing the cal-tracs in the morning (life has been really hectic around here).

i am getting a chip for the setup that i have. it is going to be dyno tuned. the setup is going to sit in the garage until i have the dyno appointment set, then i have to wake up early that morning to install it and get over to the shop.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:

Where you getting it tuned?

Users who are viewing this thread