Finally got me a Termi vert

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LMAO!!! You're probably right. Every site has their share of bad apples. I stay away from the smack down threads as I do not like that type of activity. However, here in the Terminator Talk section there really isn't too much bad attitude these days.

It used to be rampant. I signed up here back in 2008. I think 2011 or 2012 is when I noticed a change and really started to become an active member here.
It's the Mods Glenn...Lol.
Honestly, the site has been way better over the years.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I think anyone who has spent even a few days here learns pretty quick that there are just certain things one can say that will prompt swift and brutal street justice.

...and by swift and brutal street justice, I mean a good natured ribbing. :)

LIKE IF YOU SAY "TERMI."

LOL

Recon

Established Member
Nice set of New Edge’s you got there. What I’ve grasped is some call Terminator swapped Cobra’s Termi’s. As they aren’t Fobra’s but they also aren’t full Terminator’s. Just my observation.
We have a similar situation at our shop with the pronouncing Porsche. It’s a two syllable word, always has been.

Pick your poison.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
LMAO!!! You're probably right. Every site has their share of bad apples. I stay away from the smack down threads as I do not like that type of activity. However, here in the Terminator Talk section there really isn't too much bad attitude these days.

It used to be rampant. I signed up here back in 2008. I think 2011 or 2012 is when I noticed a change and really started to become an active member here.

Good lol . I’m new here . Lately I just visit site reading . I’m stay away from asking question cause some one will start throw a pie for a either silly question or question been asking before. Or since I’m new here and properly been late to the game of finally owning a terminator and proud of it and want to enjoy and knowing all the glory about it . But some one some that been in the game long time and properly tired or lost interest in a terminator turn me down. Well I got bunch of peoples on Instagram that share the same interest as I am . I can ask any question there and get rely without feeling being attack . Like I say I’m just properly being a ghost around here lol that fine with me .

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Looks great OP! Miss my Cobra all the time.

LOL the "Termi" distate reminds me of college when the Frat(ernity) boys would get mad and say, “do you call your country a ****.

I say, you want to correct someone, correct a liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Nice set of New Edge’s you got there. What I’ve grasped is some call Terminator swapped Cobra’s Termi’s. As they aren’t Fobra’s but they also aren’t full Terminator’s. Just my observation.
We have a similar situation at our shop with the pronouncing Porsche. It’s a two syllable word, always has been.

Pick your poison.
My BIL has a Por-shuh 911, and calls it a Porsh. I told him that Ferdinand Porsche pronounced his name Por-shuh. BIL don't care, lol.
SMH

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Looks great OP! Miss my Cobra all the time.

LOL the "Termi" distate reminds me of college when the Frat(ernity) boys would get mad and say, “do you call your country a ****.

I say, you want to correct someone, correct a liberal.
Don’t bypass the profanity filter.

Users who are viewing this thread