Finally Got My Daily Driver

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Well, all Labor Day Weekend I searched around for a SVTF, and found a few possibilites. After thinking about it, I decided to see what the Local Ford Dealer could do with a new one. So today I went up and made the deal on a pretty-much loaded up '04 Silver 3 door.
-Cold Weather Package
-Audiophile Package
-Power Moonroof
-HID Headlights
Total MSRP $21,490

I got it for $16,400 - I'm pretty happy with that.:-D Also decided to pick up the ESP for 5 years/100K miles, so I'm covered for a long time.

Got about 110 miles on it now. Fun little car to drive!:beer:

Last edited:

bullet 1

Established Member
Sweet! God i love those wheels compared to my 02 wheels........nice car!...Did you get blue inserts?

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Thanks! I have Red Inserts. Didn't even know you could get blue, but I'm happy with what I have.

I actually don't have a preference on the wheels. I think they both look good.

This stereo, like the 518 watt stereo in my SRT, kicks some azz for OE!:rockon:
Good enough for me anyway! :-D :beer:

I want to get all my back glass (rear and sides) tinted as dark as I legally can, and maybe an open K&N in time. Otherwise, just drive it and enjoy it. (At least until I decide I want something else;-) )

Last edited:

bullet 1

Established Member
If you want a free mod take the water gaurd off the front of the enigin bay and get more air=more power(sorta lol) less bog.

Ya the system is great for stock...i think that the system is made by Sony. But the sub sucks! Just get a better 8" and amp and blast f**kin rock n roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svtbishop

Information Jukie
Established Member
sorry guys to whomever say that last comment, am posting in a few different forums..

Congrats on your daily driver..

what i was commenting on was on focaljet, this guy who saz someone is telling him he can get 100hp on his SVTF with a lightening chip =\

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread