Finally got one

SROLD

Established Member
Finally made a deal for a red gt350 with tech package. Arrives at a small dealer in wisconsin in mid february. Not able to pcik up till mid may so agrred to allow dealer to leave on showroom floor til i get there. I live in arizona and doesn't work out easily to pick up earlier. Will use in wisconsin during summer and then bring to az in fall. Hope time flies... Now need to put the 03 silver conv terminator on the markeT. Yahoo:

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You must've paid a serious markup if the dealership is willing to pay floorplan on it for 3 months. I'd have some questions. And depending on how much you're overpaying, you probably could've convinced them to ship it to you when they get it.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You must've paid a serious markup if the dealership is willing to pay floorplan on it for 3 months. I'd have some questions. And depending on how much you're overpaying, you probably could've convinced them to ship it to you when they get it.

Must you always expect the worst of everyone and everything ?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Congrats SROLD. Good to see you finally got what you were looking for!

:rockon:

SROLD

Established Member
I will have paid for it before it gets off the transporter. Price was very good. Sorry to burst your dark bubble.

krt22

Established Member
Congrats! You dont want to transport it or want to wait to drive it back?

SROLD

Established Member
Have summer home in fontana on geneva lake.......relatively close to road america...ship or drive to az at end of summer

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP,

Congrats!

Make sure you have them rope it off and lock it. I swear every time I set a car on the showroom without it being roped off and locked, something always happens to it.

krt22

Established Member
Have summer home in fontana on geneva lake.......relatively close to road america...ship or drive to az at end of summer

gotcha, solid plan. I wouldnt mind it sitting in the showroom as long as its locked, no real sweat of the back for the dealer since it will bring in spectators to gawk at.

SROLD

Established Member
Got to ride in one one with the track pack in the ford ride and drive at barret jackson on saturday. Car had by far the best sound in comparison to corvette and viper. What a great car after only riding for a limited time. Never got it out first gear, but 8 grand sure sounds wonderful.. Drivers were from ford racing school utah and give you a great ride. Now drooling. Now what ford needs to do is include a day at the school when you buy one like they did with the boss 302. Will post pics when dealer gets and sends them to me.

Last edited:

AZBOSS

Established Member
Now what ford needs to do is include a day at the school when you buy one like they did with the boss 302. Will post pics when dealer gets and sends them to me.

There will be a GT350 Track-Attack style-school up there and it will begin in April of this year.

Way2QWK

Established Member
SROLD, congrats. I also got a ride in one at barret jackson this weekend. I rode in the blue with white stripes. Car was so sweet, pulled hard in first gear. Wish I had the money for one...Ford finally build a mustang that doesnt need thousands of dollars in upgrades from the factory to make it decent.

Users who are viewing this thread