~finally Got Some Half Decent Pics...time To Whore

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
opinions are welcome...i think ive finally decided to have my saleens done with a machined lip and black instead of buying different wheels...what do you guys think?...

HPIM0518.jpg

HPIM0534.jpg

HPIM0517.jpg

HPIM0500.jpg

HPIM0524.jpg

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Slow95Cobra said:
damn i love those wheels... wish i could find some for mine. and finally get rid of my R's
Yeah, they're gettin pretty hard to find. That why I decided to have mine done the way I want instead of going with a knockoff wheels...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Man guys...I gotta have black rims! They'll still be one there, just black with a polished lip...I also ordered some sportlines for it...its just not low enough! So if anyone knows someone wanting some saleen racecraft springs send em my way...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Looks good, I think you should have kept the stock taillights though. But clean ass car though.
I wish it still had em myself...that was one of the few things already done the first time I bought it...if a really nice set that are already rio come up for sale I may buy em...

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
bad93snake said:
Yeah, they're gettin pretty hard to find. That why I decided to have mine done the way I want instead of going with a knockoff wheels...

Just some cheap knock offs huh?

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
onepowerfulpony said:
Just some cheap knock offs huh?
Haha...well Wheel Connections gave me a price...unlike someone else...cough,you,cough,cough...haha. Hell if I bugged them enough they might even call me back every once in a while... Thanks for the positive comments of the pics, ya dick...some brother you are. Haha.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
If it was my Cobra, I would leave the rims alone. Machined lip with the black center does look good on a red car. I just don't think it would look right doing it to those Saleen rims. I would do it with some deep dish rims.

Users who are viewing this thread