finally got the car out

well finally nice enough to pull the cobra out of the garage took it and washed and waxed it so now its gleeming :) got on it a bit when people were staring lol couldnt resist... im so happy to be able to get in the saddle again i put it away in november so yea its been awhile

i was goin through a small town near by where they were having a concert and parade for some odd reason lol and everyone was giving me the thumbs up and sayin nice car i was doing like 2mph lol even cops directing traffic gave me the thumbs up

so yea im happy lol

i will post pics of the car later

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I intentionally pulled out in front of people 2 or 3 times today on the way to work so that I had an excuse to wring it out a little. Also trying to avoid the amazingly slow traffic on the backroads I take.

My94GT

Established Member
i brought my car to work today too my luck it will rain today though because i just cleaned it haha

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I get that smile :) every day since mine is a daily driver. I don't know how you people keep her locked up all winter without going nuts. Of course your car is cleaner and has less stone chips than mine. :(

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I get that smile :) every day since mine is a daily driver. I don't know how you people keep her locked up all winter without going nuts. Of course your car is cleaner and has less stone chips than mine. :(

True that. Ever since I bought my Jeep, I get antsy when I don't drive the stang for more than 2 or 3 days. I've gone at most 4-5 days without driving it and I can hardly take it. Of course by then, my battery is pretty much dead and can barely start the car... time to get a battery tender.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I was home this weekend and went to take the car out, and of course the battery was dead after sitting for over two months, then I charge it up and guess what the sun disappeared and it got all rainy and windy...I just could not win.. I wish I coulda at least washed it

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
cause he has one of those cute little batteries. :burnout:

The Carbon Fiber makes it badass, not cute. Yeah, its a 12 lb racing battery, so it doesn't really like the cold weather. After not driving it for 4 days, I went to leave and turned my lights on for about 3 minutes without starting the car while I checked my error codes with the Xcal. Car wouldn't turn over after that. Luckily, my mom has been driving manuals for her whole life, so she hopped in, I pushed the car down the driveway, and she bump-started it in reverse. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread