Finally got the car washed and photographed.

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
Finally found the time and some nice weather to get the car washed and took some pics. Hope you enjoy, but don't look too close, the car isn't perfect but I think it looks pretty good for being 11 years old and has nearly 103K miles on it.

AaronsCamera008.gif

AaronsCamera012.gif

AaronsCamera014.gif

AaronsCamera022.gif

AaronsCamera024.gif

AaronsCamera027.gif

AaronsCamera031.gif

AaronsCamera032.gif

AaronsCamera006.gif

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
Wow, I just noticed looking at the pics that my SVT Emblem is missing from the rear of the car.....GRRRRRRRR It had one when I bought it. I am pissed!

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
I'm taking my cobra offroading next week wanna come with me?

I been meaning to put some springs on mine for a while cuz I got the lifted look too lol

whitefiveo

Established Member
oh yeah, your snakes are facing the wrong way, mine was the same way, i used a hair dryer and my drivers license and they came right off.

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
oh yeah, your snakes are facing the wrong way, mine was the same way, i used a hair dryer and my drivers license and they came right off.

Facing the wrong way? Hmmmmm.
And the height, It would be nice to lower it, but I haven't even considered it. Is it really that high? Is there a mechanical problem? I haven't noticed anything while driving it. But then I commute in a Nissan Sentra and drive a Durango on the weekends....anything corners better than those two vehicles.

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
nah....unless you get into drag racing or road racing....for the street you generally speaking will lose ride quality with a spring change....everyone will tell you their own opinion but in most cases it will degrade ride quality....most people just like the cobras with small gaps on the tires....personally I like my ride quality for now....but will be lowering it later on when I get more into drag racing with it....

but you can actually gain alot better on handling with springs....just have to decide if you want stiff or the stock softer feel....

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Very clean stock cobra! Don't hesitate to make it better though! haha

The only rule is to make sure YOU enjoy it!

C-Tidda

Established Member
Don't be scared to mod that snake.... Tint, Lowering Springs, exhaust, headlights equals hotness.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
mine looked very similiar not too long ago. it's been through a few changes since.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Mine looks really similar as well. Lower it for sure. My sig is a photoshop of my car lowered. I can't wait to get a better stance.

You can always do the small things like caliper painting and wheel spacers just to help the look a little bit.

Nice car man, real clean!

Where in VA?

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Progressive rate springs wouldnt hurt the ride that much, and add some performance Shocks/Struts to that and you can carve some corners.. and both are very easily changeable back to stock if you wanted to sell it that way..etc.

good looking ride!

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
Mine looks really similar as well. Lower it for sure. My sig is a photoshop of my car lowered. I can't wait to get a better stance.

You can always do the small things like caliper painting and wheel spacers just to help the look a little bit.

Nice car man, real clean!

Where in VA?

Thanks, I live in the Shenandoah Valley near Winchester. The total opposite corner of the state.

Users who are viewing this thread