Finally got the L back from the body shop(56k NO NO)

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
Some of you may remember a couple of teenagers stole my L and wrecked it.. They had to put in a brand new frame... I cant say enough about the shop (Sunbeam Automotive -- Jax, FL.) that fixed my truck.. They did a fantastic job and i couldnt be happier..

Here are a few pics

Picture%20045.jpg

Picture%20046.jpg

Picture%20048.jpg

Picture%20049.jpg

Picture%20050.jpg

Picture%20052.jpg

Picture%20053.jpg

Picture%20057.jpg

Picture%20061.jpg

Picture%20063.jpg

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn good job they did, considering that the kids who took a joyride in your truck messed it up pretty good. Paint came out pretty damn good from the looks of the pictures. Happy that your happy about it and that everything turned out for the better.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
Thanks everyone!! Yah it really turned out good.. The shop had it 41 PAINFULL days... The hood is definately my favorite part :)

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
They did a great job on the repair, it's looking better than ever!! :thumbsup: I can't remember if you posted this before, but how did they start your Lightning when they stole it?

Last edited:

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
Lightning LA said:
They did a great job on the repair, it's looking better than ever!! :thumbsup: I can't remember if you posted this before, but how did they start your Lightning when they stole it?

They actually broke into my wifes 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, i kept my spare set of keys in her glove compartment.. When the keys wouldnt start the jeep they hit the alarm button and my truck was parked right next to it.... A mistake i will never make again.. I keep the L in a garage now..

Users who are viewing this thread