Finally got the time to pull the motor from my Crank snout breakage

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I was going to PM you in the next few days to see how the R&R was coming along.

I see the "2007 only" (for GT500) mid-point exhaust hangers on your transmission crossmember....

I see that Orange "S" label on the lower portion of your radiator (drivers side), my 2008 has that also, I thought that was something Shelby put on my radiator when it was at Shelby, but apparently it is a Ford thing.

Thanks for the video.

....................and also, sorry to hear that you lost a part of your family.....

R

Last edited:

PM-Performance

Established Member
Thanks for watching and thanks for the condolences. It’s Deff been a rough week. 2020 has been pretty terrible for me. One dog had cancer which we caught early and had removed, then the car had catestrophic failure, then my other dog passes unexpectedly.
I’m hoping 2021 fairs much better.

Thanks again for the support. Every view counts

69b302

Established Member
Definitely much easier to remove the engine harness from the fused block and remove the harness with the engine. It is pretty much the only way to re-install as well. These motors can be dropped out in only a few hours with a little practice. Good luck.

PM-Performance

Established Member
Definitely much easier to remove the engine harness from the fused block and remove the harness with the engine. It is pretty much the only way to re-install as well. These motors can be dropped out in only a few hours with a little practice. Good luck.

yea, not sure why I thought that would be easier, but now I know.
It’s been a good number of years since I have had to drop a motor. I’m rusty.

Users who are viewing this thread