finally!! my first cobra, SB FTW!

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
hey guys time has finally come. i sold my fox body in persuit for a new car. i wasnt really sure i HOPED for a cobra. happy too say yest i picked it up! i had to have sonic blue. so i picked this 2003 sonic blue cobra up from taylor mi from the original owner! with 44k miles COMPLETELY stock. great condition. and for a stock car i was suprised how good the car boogied! :banana: i came home and ordered a few exterior preferences like the stainless steel cobra inserts, and the cobra emplem for in the grill area. then i also orderd h&h lowering springs, bbk h-pipe and borla stingers catback! my plan from here on is run the stock rims tires till they are gone. then upgrade too some 18x9 front and 18x10 rear black chrome fr500, or saleen wheels. i guess. i been looking at rims thats all i can find that i like! that dont rape my wallet. from here i would also like too port and pullie it, and tint windows. then i think i will be good for this year! next year plan on a whipple! i also am really happy that being 22 yr old i got full coverage down too 130/month INCLUDEING insurance on my 06 f150 4x4. through cincinatii insurance. everyone take care happy too be on the terminator band wagon! :dancenana:

Last edited:

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
226558_10200316429107088_1054001322_n.jpg

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Sweet deal, look for some members at meets and hang out with us.

Joel_l_h

Established Member
I called the guy the day after you bought it if it was the one on autotrader. I was a little late but definitely a good buy on your part!

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
thanks! yes that is the one! just got h&r springs on it and catless h pipe, and borla stingers. next up i wanna pulley and dyno tune at alternative in chesterfield mi. thanks guys looking forward too meeting everyone and having some fun

quad

Established Member
Congrats! Post up pics! Sonic Blue is the perfect Terminator color!

Blksnke

Established Member
if anybody interested somebody selling a 2004 cobra original stock with only 1.850 miles.. he is asking 40,000 for it. posted in the macomb daily its a black on black vert.

maybe us who have more miles on them can ask for 35,000.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread