Finally out of the hood

maddrabitt

Established Member
Finally moved out of the hood today. Of course I got my keys just in time for me to walk around for a few minutes, and then it was off to work. New pad is just around the corner from the old track in carlsbad

04744c68.gif

maddrabitt

Established Member
we've got the San Onofre quarter in front of the power plant in san clemente. Mike knows the spot. Mike, the cobra is catching some z's in the garage

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
cool Rob, finaly got all the new mods dialed in now i need to get up to downey to get Greg to freshin up my tune.:burnout:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
oh ya and last time i was in san clemente i got my a$$ handed to me by Noel. i thought it was my driver mod ended up being pos plastic quarderant and worn out clutch , thanks to FIORE and centerforce that won't happen agian. late

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
friday's no good for me i need to go on the weekends (work) but thanks for askin it will be soon for me. hey are you goin to the TSP CRIUSE TO SB. On the 23rd.

maddrabitt

Established Member
one of my other friends will probably end up going with. He went to get tuned the other day and his alternator, battery, O2s, and cats all died on the trip. and his MAF pegged. The trip got pretty expensive in a hurry for him. Im not going on the cruise, I have to work. I hear ya on the DMV thing, those guys are slugs. Ive got Z06 THIS on the way right now, figure I can hang now with the bottle ready to rock. We'll have to head to the Q or barona one of these days

Users who are viewing this thread