Finally ran my car!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
I'm told the track I ran at is a bit slow, but I've never run anywhere else, so :shrug:

Anyway, I'm happy with the times, as I was on the stock Goodyears, and my only mods are catback, CAI, shifter, and subframe connectors.

timeslip1.jpg

87FOXGT

Established Member
awesome times!

thats weird cuase i ran a [email protected] in my vert with just CAI and shifter, looks like your coupe just gets movin quicker in the eighth then me. anyways great times!! :beer:

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Thanks man! The secret seems to be the launch. If I pull a 2.2 60' I get a 13.1, so I had to work at the launch to get the 2.0.

87FOXGT

Established Member
yeah i was pulling 2.0s, and my vert is heavier so i guess it makes sense its a few tenths slower. i know i could have pulled some 1.8s and been in your range. ah well now the cars got a buncha mods so 12s will be a breeze :D

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Man, you were really snoozin at the tree :)

lol, yeah. It was test & tune, so the tree doesn't mean too much. I was mainly concentrating on my launches. My best reaction time was .250, which was so fast that this special red light came on that said "that launch was HOT!"

:lol:

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 0260B4U
Wow, 107mph trap speed. Were you granny shifting instead of double clutching? :lol: :haha:

Actually, I shifted so hard I almost lost it in 2nd gear a few times. For some reason, low mph is a feature of the track I was at. Recently, I went to another track, and went a tenth slower with the same 60', but managed 112mph. It's kinda bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread