Finally received build date

Twinpwr

Established Member
After I spec'd out last June, I finally learned mine is being built the week of March 7th.

I got Magnetic with Tech package, no stripe (exactly like picture below).

I'm pumped to get this car, first autocross in May!

4a475ed4333d6d5cb2a549984502653c.jpg

Last edited:

65sohc

Established Member
This has probably been discussed before, but are these cars built in batches? I ask because I ordered mine on Dec. 1. Yesterday I got a call from the dealer saying I would be getting my car in March. Maybe it's being built with yours.

Twinpwr

Established Member
This has probably been discussed before, but are these cars built in batches? I ask because I ordered mine on Dec. 1. Yesterday I got a call from the dealer saying I would be getting my car in March. Maybe it's being built with yours.

My dealer told me they were not making any in February, resume in March.

sfelix09

Established Member
They are making them in February, placed my order last june. About a month ago i got my vin numbers for my car and it was started being built this past Monday. Should have it early March. If you have any questions about your car, call Ford's main number and go to the customer service department. They are great!!! Any questions I had, they found all the information for me.

Twinpwr

Established Member
They are making them in February, placed my order last june. About a month ago i got my vin numbers for my car and it was started being built this past Monday. Should have it early March. If you have any questions about your car, call Ford's main number and go to the customer service department. They are great!!! Any questions I had, they found all the information for me.

Thanks, helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread