Finally registered

kallen

Established Member
I've been browsing this site for years, never bothered to register until now. I own a ZY 03 Cobra with basic mods, had Pete and Josh at Performance Dyno tune it last year, made 480 at the wheels. Got into autocross a little bit with the Sports Car Club of New Hampshire, looking to try out Fort Devens this year as I heard it's a more high speed course. I live in Southern Maine, always looking to meet more Mustang/Cobra enthusiasts, possibly set up some cruises/autocrosses/drag nights. I'm hoping to hit up the NHMC show at the Budweiser plant coming up in July if anybody local is interested. I'll snap some pics of the car when the rain stops. See you around!

kallen

Established Member
<----btw, this pic is my Cobra on top of Mt. Washington! The visiting tourists were not the least bit impressed with the SLP LM1's!!

kallen

Established Member
I'm guessing you saw my pic test lol. They are 18x9/10 Forgestar F14s, running Bridgestone RE-71R's which are super sticky for cornering, love em

kallen

Established Member
Thanks! That pic was right after I pulled out all the iso's. Running H&R Race springs and it just sat too high with the iso's IMO.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Make sure you check the regional sections. I think the New England section had some kind of track day deal coming up.

MG0h3

Established Member
I think I saw one at MIR on the 20th.

Ive been in MD for 2 weeks and I saw a MC coupe, CO coupe on a trailer with a drag set up on it, and a TR vert since Ive been here. Haven't seen a MC or CO on the road in over a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread