Finally spun the rollers

MACHCT

Established Member
Well while at a show this weekend they auctioned off dyno spots and I figured I might as well since I could get the spot for $50 and all the proceeds went to breast cancer so why not? got the car on the dyno and made three quick pulls and the best it made was 438/448 this is with a 2.8 on a stock eaton, dragon TB, prochamber, borla stingers. do these numbers seem average or what do you guys think? These numbers were from the first pull which was the highest numbers but they also said the tires spun a little bit on this pull. What do you guys think??

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So what's up with Sig mods? Your in the ballpark. When I had tire spin I made 448/458. Went back a couple weeks later on a hot 90° day and without spin it made 455/479.

MACHCT

Established Member
I just changed that for you, that was from my last cobra. got it all fixed now I think. I see you are from MN too why werent you at B4B?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I just changed that for you, that was from my last cobra. got it all fixed now I think. I see you are from MN too why werent you at B4B?

Lol that's a good question. Seeing a fb local page I seen a bunch of imports posting about it, so I figured it was a import event. Where was it?

MACHCT

Established Member
Yeah there usually are quite a few imports but there are a lot of domestics too, it's at Modern automotive performance in cottage grove. There were about 7 terminators there

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
Seam like fine numbers. Different dynos read different things, if it was a mustang dyno those are really good numbers. If you have a canned tune you may see a few more horse power from a local tuner.

VENMS04

Established Member
Your in the ball park I had mine tuned by Frank Yee at Voodoo racing innovations here in Vegas it put down 437/466 mods 2.7 pulley, JLT intake, SLP LM2s

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
I'd say you are good, especially with the tires slipping. My car is pretty similar to yours, it has a built 0.020 over shortblock w 9.1 compression, stock eaton w/ a 2.8 pulley, stock tb, steeda/C&L RAI, off-road prochamber, flowmaster exhaust, and it did 467hp/470tq shortly after the motor was built. I'm sure without tire slippage, you'd be in the 450-460 range.

Users who are viewing this thread