Finally took her on a Photoshoot!

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Hah, I promised these pics on Tues, but I get off work at 5pm Mon-Fri, and it's always dark by then. I washed the Cobra last night, and took her on a shoot today. The damn sprinklers came on last night though, and got my driver's side pretty good. Time for a car cover I guess, ha.

Visual mods to come - Sportline Springs (currently have Pro-kit with no isos.. not low enough for me), getting the PAINTED ON neon green pinstripe covered up with either black or DSG (if black isn't a close enough match), some chrome 3.5" tips (probably Magnaflows), repainting the front bumper, painting the mirrors black, some narrower tires up front (275's are too much meat IMO), and some wider tires out back (305 Nittos probably), and I still have to buff out the rear of the trunk.. I de-badged it, and I have an 03 Cobra SVT badge that will go where the Ford oval once was.

Here are the shots... Let me know what you guys think. I still want chrome Saleens, but these are growing on me more and more every day..:rockon:

PICT0001.gif

PICT0003.gif

PICT0004.gif

PICT0005.gif

PICT0006.gif

PICT0007.gif

PICT0010.gif

PICT0011.gif

PICT0013.gif

PICT0014.gif

PICT0017.gif

PICT0019.gif

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
LMAO, just noticed my finger in the first pic. I cut my left index finder DEEP last night, so I'm all awkard trying to use my middle finger as my index finger, ha.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Looks awesome man love the color choice, the pinstripe is not that bad its unique i bet you will be the only cobra in the world with that..::lol1:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Looks awesome!!!
and makes me think I want to live somewhere that it doesnt snow/freeze/ice/sleet etc. all of the above.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
looks awesome man! i like the black wheels on there, wouldnt change it, looks mean!

why change the springs? looks pretty good as it sits :shrug:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Cobra looks great man....:thumbsup:

One thing that I still can't seem to like is black rims w/o a chrome lip. It seems like it would make the rims stand out and not blend with the tires. Who knows.....:dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread