Finally took some pics ***56k go for a jog***

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Thanks for the comments fellas! I went to a small meet tonight but unfortunately it rained over here so I couldn't take it with the tonneau on.

I have the stock headers and midpipe so it isn't that loud, but it has a nice quiet tone at low speeds and really opens up at higher speeds. But an offroad bassani xpipe is next on the list!

Super Sport auto body out in LA painted the whole car super black btw.

makriluc

Established Member
That's a wicked look

Hopefully not a stupid Noob question.
What is involved in doing the SVO side exhaust?
Apart from buying the SVO side skirts?

Don't bash on me:nono:

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Car looks really nice.

I hate to be the one to say it but.. I think you need a whole lot more offset to fill those flares. IMHO.

011.jpg

009remix.jpg

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That's a wicked look

Hopefully not a stupid Noob question.
What is involved in doing the SVO side exhaust?
Apart from buying the SVO side skirts?

Don't bash on me:nono:

I have the borla side exhaust that was originally sold with the side skirts. The exhaust pipe exits on the same side that the pipe that come's from the mid-pipe goes in. So it's a pretty straight forward install.

Steeda I think makes a kit as well as spintech (or pypes). However the borla setup won't fit with sfc's and I had to remove mine. :bored: But pype's makes sfc's that will work with side exhaust. But any exhaust shop can bend some pipes for you 180 degrees although I heard a sharp bend like that can be bad.

I had to buy 2 sets of side skirts because the guy I bought the exhaust from wouldn't separate :kaboom: and I really wanted the borla exhaust. I sold my extra set of side skirts to another member on here though. If you see this, post some pics up! :rockon:

Car looks really nice.

I hate to be the one to say it but.. I think you need a whole lot more offset to fill those flares. IMHO.

011.jpg

009remix.jpg

I've thought about putting the smallest available spacers on just to push them out a little more.

But if I push the rims out probably more than a quarter of an inch it's going to look too weird because the tires would stick out too much towards the bottom of the car (near the tips and bottom of the rear bumper). So although the tires would sit closer to the flare they would stick out too much at the bottom. :xpl:

But it looks perfect in person though, so I've never really felt the need to go out and put spacers on.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
if I push the rims out probably more than a quarter of an inch it's going to look too weird because the tires would stick out too much towards the bottom of the car (near the tips and bottom of the rear bumper). So although the tires would sit closer to the flare they would stick out too much at the bottom. :xpl:

So you'd barf on mine because of the tire showing..? :nonono:

RMMRMustangs086-1.jpg

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Meh, it looks good don't get me wrong, but I personally wouldn't have them stick out that far. Like I said, the pics don't do it justice, when ppl have seen my car up close that has never been something they point out, because it looks good like that. If anything it would only be a very little bit more, but you really gotta see it in person. I personally don't want my tires to stick out past the body too much.

I'm very picky, and for me it would have to look just as good from the rear as well as from a side view.

Users who are viewing this thread