Finally went to see Batman Begins...

AzDropTop

Established Member
Has to be the best super hero movie of all time. Absolutely fantastic movie. Even my wife liked it. :pop:

Seen it twice, with a possible third coming up this week at the local IMAX. Best movie of the year and one of my favorite movies of all time.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Seen it twice, with a possible third coming up this week at the local IMAX. Best movie of the year and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Man I bet it's sweet in Imax!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Twice here, once in IMAX... INCREDIBLE.

I urge all of you to go see it while its still in theaters. Amazing movie.

Best comic movie and best MOVIE Ive seen in years..

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
I saw it at IMAX too! The volume was loud enough to make your ears bleed! :rockon: The movie rocked and I don't usually even like comic book movies (except for blade 1&2).

The only thing i didn't like is the unfortunate trend that seems to be getting more popular which is the way they choreographed of the fight scenes. Rather then spending the time to make clear fight scenes (like some older Jet Lee or Jackie Chan), they instead cop out and use jumbled, camera shaking, low frame rate, too-far-zoomed-in, chaotic filming techniques to attempt to make it look more intense and ferocious. When instead i'm just sitting there like, god damn i can't see anything. :cuss: :fm:

AzDropTop

Established Member
WTF said:
I saw it at IMAX too! The volume was loud enough to make your ears bleed! :rockon: The movie rocked and I don't usually even like comic book movies (except for blade 1&2).

The only thing i didn't like is the unfortunate trend that seems to be getting more popular which is the way they choreographed of the fight scenes. Rather then spending the time to make clear fight scenes (like some older Jet Lee or Jackie Chan), they instead cop out and use jumbled, camera shaking, low frame rate, too-far-zoomed-in, chaotic filming techniques to attempt to make it look more intense and ferocious. When instead i'm just sitting there like, god damn i can't see anything. :cuss: :fm:

The fight-scene problem was hideous in the last Borne movie! I didn't mind it in this one, but I see where you are coming from!

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
Hasnt this movie been out like 2 months or more already? It will be on DVD soon.....

Should tell you and everyone saw it if guys can praise it now like they did 2 months ago when it came out.

Amazing movie btw :rockon:

bchisom99

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
Hasnt this movie been out like 2 months or more already? It will be on DVD soon.....

It IS out on DVD, I'm sitting here starring at it...

taking it to watch on my dad's plasma this weekend, won't be as good as IMAX....100% agreed on the ears bleeding...couldn't have been happier about it...

Can't wait for the rest to come out too....

Users who are viewing this thread