Finally.....

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Well after reading everyones kills and with the weather being so crappy it's been very aggrevating not being able to drive the Cobra. I finally got someone to try me, well forced into it I guess. :-D :coolman:

Here's the story: Yesterday I went and surprised my wife at work. After we left we had to stop by Wal-Mart, so we were over by Potomac Mills(huge outlet mall in my area). I was driving the Cobra with her following me in her ZX3. We were heading over the over pass that is Opitz Blvd. toward Route 1. We were in the right lane beside the turning lane to get on the interstate. Well this crotch rocket cut her off behind me, he was in the turning lane to get on the interstate and decided that he didn't want to go that way. As you could guess this upset me a bit. He looked like he wanted to jump in the left lane since there wasn't any traffic in that lane. I down shifted to second gear(we were going about 35 at the time) and jumped over in the left lane at about the same time he did. Well I stayed in it and I could see him hugging the gas tank. Slowly but very evidently I was pulling away from him. I power shifted third and then fourth(about 105-110) and let off because he was a long ways back now. Well he didn't try me after that so I didn't get to look at the specifics of the bike. Rena finally caught back up to me and we stopped at BK for a bite to eat. To make sure that he was racing me I asked what she saw and she confirmed that he was racing me. She also noted that there was a new V6 Mustang that had run up on her ass right before I took off with the bike. She thought that he might have wanted a piece of me until he saw what I did to the bike. She said he stopped acting like a jack ass after I whipped the bike. :lol1:

Last edited:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
hehehe awesome kill story man! a better one woulda been that you burned the bike and your wife burned the stang at the same time!!! hehe but that was an awesome kill man! keep em comin!! :bash: :burn:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Thanks...as soon as I get my TKO and chassis stiffening parts I'm going to start pouring a little more boost in there to make some real power. Really need to hurry up and get my 11" rims so I can slap on some 315 Nitto DR's. :coolman:

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by G1K
It's a shame you didn't see what kind of bike it was... What color??

Ryan

I think it was red but the of course that was through 5% tint. I'll have to ask my wife to be sure. She doesn't know much about cars or bikes unfortunately so she isn't any help with identifying anything. I'm sure it wasn't bigger if as big as a 600. It was loud and didn't sound like a little whiney 250 so I'm not sure how big it was.

G1K

Established Member
Still... to be able to lay the smack down on a bkie WITH witnesses... that's sweet..

most ppl think bikes are slow, and a riced out honduh will beat them... I just say... STEP AWAY from the crack pipe :)

Ryan

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by G1K
most ppl think bikes are slow, and a riced out honduh will beat them... I just say... STEP AWAY from the crack pipe :)
Ain't that the truth. Wish I had a dollar for every car that thought they could take my '79 KZ650... :-D

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by G1K
Still... to be able to lay the smack down on a bkie WITH witnesses... that's sweet..

Ryan

Only four cylinder that I have seen that would take a bike is this 4.9 liter inline four that had four huge turbos pouring in between 60 - 65 lbs. of boost. It makes 4500 hp and runs the quarter in 5.5 about about 250. Check it out in the latest turbo magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread