Marty Staggs

Twin Boost
Established Member
Picked up ours today.
50th Anniversary model with Performance Pkg etc

IMG_3041.JPG

Todd03Blown

Established Member
There's the 50th anniversary limited edition models that are limited to 1964 units and then there is just the 50th anniversary appearance package.

This^^^^...plus the LE only comes in Kona blue or Wimbledon white.

olaosunt

Established Member
I had my dealer order a Guard PP/premium/Recaros/MT but now having second thoughts.
I never considered black before but of all the PP cars I have seen to date black still looks best with the black wheels.
I really liked the stance of the PP compared to the non-pp.The taller tires close the fender gap on the back nicely and the offset is just right.The gap is still too big upfront and it looks like it would look nicer lowered a bit(The back is just right).It may be a waste swapping out the "special tuned" springs in the front but like the idea of the monotube rear shocks
I am never(well never say never but unlikely) going to "track" the car on a road course(heck drag racing is expensive enough) so the big brakes are just going to add weight and may not allow skinnies.I will also probably do a whipple(considering twins when available ) so the strut brace will be gone.
It looks like the Premium probably adds another 200 lb. over the base GT
I f I get the base I like the 18 black foundry wheels. and I could use them for winter wheels.
I have a spare set of 19 inch SVT wheels with Mickey thompsons on the back just not sure if they will fit.
decisions,decisions.
image_zps5f32fa72.jpg

image_zpsd0e531fc.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
It's gorgeous. Love the no spoiler look. When I get mine it won't have a spoiler.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That looks really good..

Damn Ford. I don't make enough money for all these neat toys.

Users who are viewing this thread