Finally!

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
MD03SVT said:
I went with the 4.10's & love them both on the street & at the track I have also used 26'' 27'' & 28'' tall slicks at the track & will stick with the 28''.A 28'' slick will give you better 60',
How do you manage 1st gear at the track with the 4.10's? Seems like as soon as you let the clutch out in 1st you'd have to slam it into 2nd.... thanks for the info!

p.s. Tell me about your line lock also (price, where and install time)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
dgussin1 said:
it's a 2.6" metco w/ aux idler. my only exhaust is flowmaster axleback. I am seeing 12-13psi on my autometer gauge and 13-14psi on my stock gauge.
Dave is the pulley install procedure similiar to the Terminator's?

MD03SVT

Established Member
1BADGT500 said:
How do you manage 1st gear at the track with the 4.10's? Seems like as soon as you let the clutch out in 1st you'd have to slam it into 2nd.... thanks for the info!

p.s. Tell me about your line lock also (price, where and install time)

At the track 1st is fine exspecially with the 28`` tall slicks.I use a rpm outlet line lock it is easy to install complet with new lines so there is no cutting & uses a hurst solinoid & switch.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
MD03SVT said:
At the track 1st is fine exspecially with the 28`` tall slicks.I use a rpm outlet line lock it is easy to install complet with new lines so there is no cutting & uses a hurst solinoid & switch.
I'll have to look into that THANKS!~!

Users who are viewing this thread