Finally

Bulldogger

Established Member
The VMP has arrived and I can finally install it and get the pig up and running:pepper:
100_2669.jpg

100_2670.jpg

ivandrea

Established Member
Cool, I got mine yesterday. Wish I was home to start the install. Looking forward to the rush.

Seahorse

Established Member
Congrats, you're going to love the results - very nice touch with those fuel rails too!

Bulldogger

Established Member
Congrats, you're going to love the results - very nice touch with those fuel rails too!

Yeah with the lack of parts, I got bored and painted a few things red under the hood to match the car and VMP Logo. Now if it stops raining I will finish it up. Sunday is suppose to be nice but my wife entered the vet in a car show, so I will have to wait till at least Monday.

Seahorse

Established Member
Yeah with the lack of parts, I got bored and painted a few things red under the hood to match the car and VMP Logo. Now if it stops raining I will finish it up. Sunday is suppose to be nice but my wife entered the vet in a car show, so I will have to wait till at least Monday.

Those 72lb'ers worked out great too - Justin has 'em dialed in nicely now after getting him some data logs for fine tuning.

Bulldogger

Established Member
Those 72lb'ers worked out great too - Justin has 'em dialed in nicely now after getting him some data logs for fine tuning.

Good to hear. I went the cheap route and sent my originals to spray it racing. For $240 he redoes them to 72lbs but now I don't have a set if they didn't work:bash:

Seahorse

Established Member
They were rich at part throttle, and some stumbling on initial throttle tip-in with the origional temp tune, but again a couple data logs to Justin and his subsequent revised tune fixed all that. I'm sure yours will be fine too, don't sweat it if they're not perfect from the get-go...Justin has been great to work with on that end of things too and is quick to respond to any questions/concerns!

Bulldogger

Established Member
What data logs does he need to help dial in the tune prior to the dyno pulls?

ivandrea

Established Member
Good to hear. I went the cheap route and sent my originals to spray it racing. For $240 he redoes them to 72lbs but now I don't have a set if they didn't work:bash:

Can you PM me the contact info for the company that did your injectors? I have a friend that needs a set done. I may sell him my stock ones unless you want to buy them.
Thanks

Seahorse

Established Member
What data logs does he need to help dial in the tune prior to the dyno pulls?

I'll send you a copy of the SCT config file for LiveLink which has all the PID's for data logging. No local tuner for me, so I bought an SCT+tunes from Justin as well.

Users who are viewing this thread