Finding Big Foot

ff500

Established Member
Has anyone been watching this show? It seems every week they get so close, but sasquatch seems to get away. At first I thought the show was a fake but now I'm not sure, maybe there are sasquatches hiding in the woods.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Oh please I am about 30 miles north from Bigfoot central in Ohio.:rollseyes. And you are not kidding I think they got a certain jacket and padded room for the big guy with his name on it.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Has anyone been watching this show? It seems every week they get so close, but sasquatch seems to get away. At first I thought the show was a fake but now I'm not sure, maybe there are sasquatches hiding in the woods.

4f2d27b992a2a_tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png

Called the magic of television, tons of build up and no pay off.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
I tried watching a few episodes but I can't stand listening to those yahoos doing their squatch calls. :bash:

[youtube_browser]AkV7WOXvDvA[/youtube_browser]

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
I wouldn't believe it even if the big dude was video taped being raped by a squatch after mistakenly making a lustful mating call. Stupid show. All hype.

bumplime

Established Member
Never watched it, dont need to. Big Foot lives in the woods where I hunt.The Great Pacific Northwest is his home, I asked him once.

mysterio

Established Member
Best bigfoot sighting right here:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XjOQy6arQ&feature=related"]EXTREMELY SHOCKING BIGFOOT ENCOUNTER - YouTube[/nomedia]

runsonboost

Established Member
I smacked a couple 2x4's together last night and one came up to my back porch. we burned a pack of smokes and shot the shit for about 3 hours til my wife got home. then we ****ed my wife and went to find some hookers. good times.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Evi says bigfoot is near St. Louis at 6311 N Lindbergh Blvd. Hazelwood, Missouri

Users who are viewing this thread